Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The BIG 2-0!!!!!

Happy birthday to my amazingggggg little sis and other half, Kaygan!!!! Can't believe she is 20 years old today...man time flies!! I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you, Kegs. What you have done and what you are doing is paving the way for the incredible future ahead of you. You are not only my little sister and best friend, but you are my inspiration and drive that keeps me going. We're one year closer to making our dreams a reality, and I can not wait to keep experiencing every step of this journey with you. I love you SOOOOOO much and miss you like crazy!!!!! ROAST TO THE TOAST!!!!

Xoxo
Kailey







2 comments:

  1. Happy B-day to your sis! :) Adorable pictures!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete