Thursday, August 18, 2011

!!!


Had an absolute speechless moment today when I got to meet Whitney Port!!!!!! She was at Tootsies in Houston, Texas having a trunk show for her Fall 2011 collection. She is super nice and her clothes are so much fun! She got her inspiration from a recent trip to Africa. The colors and prints are a nice change from the regular neutrals and blacks that are so common with fall fashion. I scored a top and got a pic! Absolutely LOVE her!! I also got to chat with Shirin Askari from Project Runway season 6. She was so adorable, and I fell in love with one of her coats that she showed me from her collection. It was a trench that unzipped and converted into a crop jacket, and then the bottom part that zipped off turned into a cape...ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment