Monday, August 15, 2011

Fun find!

Fall Favs


Joie top
$305 - matchesfashion.com

Michael Kors knitted fur jacket
$895 - neimanmarcus.com

Dolce & Gabbana pants
$400 - net-a-porter.com

Steve Madden high heel boots
$149 - macys.com





Happy Monday everyone! So this is Kailey, the older of the two sisters haha;) I was messing around on polyvore.com today and spent HOURS playing around and making different collages of my fav fall fashions. I know I might be a little behind not knowing what this site is all about earlier, but now it's a total guilty pleasure of mine! You can make different collages that showcase different styles/seasons/trends. It's giving me so much inspiration for my fall wardrobe! Y'all have to go check it. But I'm warning you, if you're as fashion obsessed as I am and love creating different looks, set aside some time because it will totally get you hooked! I'm dying over this site!!! Let me know if you have an account because I would love to follow you and see what you create! My account name is ktissue:) 









No comments:

Post a Comment